Thursday 14 April 2016

My Starting Point - Hotel near Larsen & Toubro Mumbai

The capital of Maharashtra, Mumbai is the commercial and entertainment capital of India. Not much people know it but Mumbai is one of the world’s top ten centers of commerce when it comes to the global financial flow, generating 5% of India's GDP.

Meluha The Fern, Mumbai
Meluha The Fern, Mumbai
Mumbai is the city of festivals, food, theater, music and let’s not forget it is also the land of dreams. Every day many people hit city with dreams in their eyes; some people to make a living, some following their dreams and some to enjoy the pleasures that the city offers.

 As a struggling actor in the city, I have been living here for the past 5 years. The first time I came to the city it was for a business trip, as a marketing professional at that time I stayed at one of best hotel in Mumbai near the beach I can’t recall its name, but it was just fab.Also that hotel was near Larsen & Toubro Mumbai office. I stayed there for a week and most of my evening, if not working were spent in sightseeing and chasing my favorite actors in and out of their homes. I even got to interact with some actors and that’s when I realize that when it comes to your following your dreams there is no IF!

Taking the advice to heart, I decided to leave my job and come back to the city of dreams to pursue a career in theaters. For almost 2 years, I did plays for some big directors. I got my massive theatrical break and got the opportunity to act in a play directed by Anupam Kher.
Soon I started making small appearances in movies as extras. My struggle was long but finally last year came my moment and I got to act in a Dharma Production movie. I know the acting business can be a bit too tough but when your moment comes you’ll know it. So don’t think and chase your dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment