Thursday 14 April 2016

My experience of Staying in one of the Best Accommodation in Ahmedabad

Work takes people to places and my job demands a lot of traveling. You can call me a sort of globetrotter. Half of the month I am not in town to meet my professional commitments. I have had my fair share of opportunity to travel far and wide. Recently my job took me to Ahmedabad where I had scheduled a meeting with one of my clients. This was my first time in the city and as always the excitement to visit a new place was quite evident. Few days before I made my plan to visit Ahmedabad, I surfed through the internet to find a decent accommodation for me. I came across the website of The Fern Hotel and it did impress me. I booked my stay with them and it was a decision that I don’t regret for a single minute. It was one of my personal best experiences of hospitality which was complemented by their flawless services and superior amenities.

The Fern An Ecotel Hotel, Ahmedabad
The Fern An Ecotel Hotel, Ahmedabad
It is one of the best Hotels near Paldi Ahmedabad which definitely made my stay a perfect one. Some of the notable facilities available in their well-equipped rooms and suites are high speed Wi-Fi, eco-friendly bath amenities, minibar, central air conditioning, etc. It is an eco-hotel and they believe in being as environment friendly as they can be. Besides the dining options at their hotel were also a delight for me as they introduced me to whole new world of culinary finesse. So, with such a good experience, I would definitely term them as the best Accommodation in Ahmedabad.

No comments:

Post a Comment