Saturday 5 September 2015

Resorts in Ganpatipule that are Made for a Relaxing Stay

I am an avid traveller who has covered much of North India and it was during my constant travels that I have begun to develop a taste for hotels. Earlier I wasn’t the fussy kind and was more like happy-go-lucky who was happy with anything thrown at him. But as the kilometers piled up and so did my travel days, I realized that my aloofness to the standard type of hotels was having an adverse effect on me. Like in some places I was eating horrible food, while at others there is no proper ventilation. So I mended my ways. I can give you an example how, like I did thorough research for resorts in Ganpatipule when I was there.

Resorts in Ganpatipule
The Fern Courtyard Resort, Ganpatipule
With research came knowledge and I was now more aware than ever about the kind of resorts I need to stay away from and which ones I can bet on. Actually during my research I came to know about The Fern Hotels & Resort, which is an award-winning resort in Ganpatipule catering to both business and leisure travellers at competitive rates.  In fact if you are searching resorts in Ganpatipule near Malgund Beach, you won’t find a better one.

For one, the resort has 70 premium rooms and suites, each one of them spacious and boosting high-speed internet. Moreover, most of them offer private balconies, which I really found to be very useful, as I used to sit there in the evening and watch the slow moving traffic trudging along in the evening – I felt very relaxed and at peace with myself!

And if you are a foodie, you are in for a treat as there are no less than four restaurants, including Spritzz which is opening shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment