Friday 18 September 2015

Hotels in Mahipalpur New Delhi, For a Pleasant and Luxuriant Stay

Gurgaon is a modern, exciting and emerging business hub. Last summer, I was on a 7-day business trip to Gurgaon and for that reason, I was looking for an accommodation near Delhi Airport and Gurgaon.

I did an online search for Hotels in Mahipalpur New Delhi. I was delighted to book in advance at The Uppal, as it is just 4 Kilometres from the Indira Gandhi International airport, New Delhi. Its locational proximity to the airport and Gurgaon, and its elegantly designed rooms and mesmerizing views of the verdant greens were all that I was really in search of.

Hotels in Mahipalpur New Delhi
The Uppal Hotel New Delhi
I was given an awesome accommodation package and a premium deluxe room which I really needed after those long business meetings. There was in-room tea/coffee maker, a mini bar, LCD television, Internet access through Wi-Fi with LAN connectivity and a spacious washroom with shower cubicles, bath tub and lavish fixtures.  Other than this, I could also have a mesmerizing view of the verdant greens from the balcony of my room.

The hotel not only cared for various luxurious amenities, but also the environment. Spreading over an expanse of 10.5 acres of scenic grandeur and greenery, this hotel maintains the green charm that left a soothing soulful impression on my mind. The environmentally friendly amenities, high quality international and Indian cuisines and sophisticated staff service at the hotel, all made me feel at home.

What I really enjoyed was their high quality international and Indian cuisines, their sophisticated staff service, the specialty restaurant with bar, the swimming pool, lawn tennis court and the jogging track along with scenic grandeur and greenery. So, if you are desirous of a charming, intimate ambience and a luxuriant feel during your stay in Mahipalpur, New Delhi, then, The Uppal could be a perfect choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment