Monday 21 September 2015

Find the Best Dapoli Resorts and Hotels

On my recent trip to the state of Maharashtra, I was amazed by the ethereal beauty of nature during the monsoon season over there. A business trip to the state not only promises just work, but luxury redefined in the lap of nature. This time I decided to take a break from work in Mumbai and travelled 215 km to the place- Dapoli. Dapoli is a town in the Ratnagiri district of the state of Maharashtra administered by the Dapoli Municipal Council. It is a popular place for many tourists who love taking a weekend break or going for a short weekend getaway with their partner to rekindle the lost spark. Dapoli resorts and hotels offer a perfect amalgamation of luxury and comfort to the discerning travellers coming across halfway through the world. So when I was looking for a perfect Dapoli resort booking option, the Fern Samali Resort Dapoli was the ideal destination for a relaxing weekend break. The resort is surrounded by enthralling natural beauty that will capture the imagination of every traveller coming in here.

Dapoli Resorts and Hotels
The Fern Samali Resort, Dapoli
When I stepped into the resort lobby, immediately I could feel the warmth in the hospitality of the resort. The check in was smooth and once I reached my room, the comfort and luxury mesmerized me a lot. After freshening up I ordered lunch and it was delicious. Later I got to know that the chef adds a personal touch to every outgoing dish from the kitchen of the resort and I was really impressed by the service. So if I’m looking for a peaceful weekend getaway, Dapoli resorts and hotels is the perfect place to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment