Friday 4 September 2015

Best Boutique Hotels in Gurgaon for Discerning Travellers

Delhi NCR over the past decade or so has experienced a boom with major businesses coming on board over there. Gurgaon in particular, has been leading the charts in terms of providing accommodation to business travellers who are coming to the capital city. Many boutique hotels in Gurgaon have come up and are catering to the needs of the discerning travellers. Gurgaon, has been tipped to be the next big cosmopolitan city after Singapore and the pace at which the township is growing, that day isn’t far away. On my recent trip to the satellite town, I was amazed by the rate of growth as compared to the last time when I came, back then it was a barren land. The towering landscapes that surround Gurgaon today will take your breath away. I was in Delhi NCR for a business meeting and was delighted to have booked my stay at Fern Hotel Gurgaon. There are many boutique hotels in Gurgaon near MG road and I was glad to have chosen this one.
 
Boutique Hotels in Gurgaon
The Fern Residency,Gurgaon
However, I would like to point out that from the moment I stepped into the lobby, one can feel the warmth in their impeccable hospitality. The rooms are really nice and well equipped as per the boutique hotel standards. The internet connection was also fast and I was able to finish some major office work quickly and later able to go out for a nice dinner. The area in Gurgaon has a lot of dining outlets and Fern Hotels also is a nice place to enjoy eating. I had breakfast here and really enjoyed it. On that note, I would like to end by saying that I look forward to coming back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment