Wednesday 9 September 2015

Pick the Right Hotel Rooms in Jaipur to Have a Smooth Stay

One of the most popular tourist destinations in the country and part of the Golden Triangle, Jaipur is a pulsating city where you will find the glitter of the modern and the charming presence of the past residing peacefully side by side. I have been to the city half a dozen times now, and simply can’t seem to get enough of it. While there is something magnetic about the city, I would also credit Fern Hotel for my love affair with the city. In fact, whenever I think about booking hotel rooms in Jaipur, I don’t double guess.

Hotel Rooms in Jaipur
The Fern, an Ecotel Hotel, Jaipur
There are a number of reasons why I have become a patron of this particular hotel. The first being their friendly associates who make you feel as if you are one of their own; in fact most of them have begun to recognize me by name now and I have little difficulty in asking them for small favours. One of the few really great hotels near Jaipur palace, it is also surrounded in greenery which is again a welcome change from the concrete that we are surrounded by 24/7.

The check-in and check-out in the hotel is a whiz as you are not required to go through elaborate paperwork. Almost all the rooms come with high-speed internet and Eco-friendly bath amenities, which add to the comfort and convenience of staying here.  If you want to have a little revelry in the privacy of your room, the well-stocked minibars helps.

I can go on and on about why you should stay at this hotel. To put an end to this post on a sweet note, let me say that the food served in the hotel would spoil you. Bon appétit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment