Tuesday 16 February 2016

Stay in Amritsar Hotels near Golden Temple for the Best Experience

Amritsar in Punjab is known as the city of Golden Temple. It is the spiritual and cultural center for the Sikh religion. Many worshippers from all over India visits Amritsar for its religious and historical significance. It is also believed that the Golden Temple is visited by more visitors than Taj Mahal and I was one of them. During my visit, I stayed at The Fern Residency Hotel which is located at the Mall Road in Amritsar. That was my first visit to Amritsar but the hotel impressed me a great deal. It is just about 3 km away from the railway station. I stayed in the beautiful Winter Green luxury suit with my friend and the room was equipped with the best facilities, comfortable bed, relaxing lounge chair, tea and coffee maker etc. This hotel is probably the best among the many Amritsar Hotels near Golden Temple.

The Fern Residency, Amritsar
The Fern Residency is a significant hotel for more than one reason; it is close to other tourist attraction site like Durgiana Temple, Wagah Border and Ram Tirth Mandir and could probably be one of the best hotels near Jallianwala Bagh Amritsar which is the second most significant place to visit in Amritsar. My stay at this hotel was very convenient especially for my first time, as I was looking for an easy conveyance and a stress free comfortable stay and even availed 15 % off deal on my total bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment