Tuesday 16 February 2016

Excellent Accommodation in Jaipur for Globetrotters - Book Now

Jaipur, popularly referred to as the Pink City of India has been growing in reputation as a famous tourist destination for the curious minded traveller across the world. Today, hundreds of travellers from across the world love visiting Jaipur and are always looking to enjoy the enriching royal culture that the city represents. With so many historical points in Jaipur, it becomes quite a task to sort out which points to visit and what not. Besides the historical charm of the city, it also represents a diverse culinary fare which every foodie in the world will lust for. The amazing culinary fare I came across during my recent visit to the historical city was absolutely captivating and it will be one of the prime reasons why I would love visiting Jaipur. On my recent trip to the royal city, I was looking for a luxury accommodation in Jaipur and I was lucky enough to get one during the peak season at this particular hotel.

Accommodation in Jaipur
The Fern, Jaipur
From the moment I stepped into the hotel lobby, one could feel the warmth in their services. Starting from the refreshing welcome drinks to the fast check in at the hotel, I was amazed by the great ambience in the hotel.  This hotel near Lal Kothi Jaipur, offers an idyllic ambience to the discerning traveller, far away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Add to that exotic culinary fare in hotel is just the icing on the cake for travellers looking for a perfect hospitality experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment