Wednesday 15 June 2016

Hotels in Ahmedabad Gujarat for a family outing

Travelling is a fun thing to do but booking hotels is definitely not. I dislike the whole process of searching all over for the perfect hotel. You need a good place, safe, clean, and in your budget too. It is simply a chore that I do not wish to do. So when I had to look for hotels in Ahmedabad, Gujarat for a family trip, I was in a fix. I tried a few places but wasn’t satisfied with the services. When I came across Fern Hotel Ahmedabad, it was a lucky coincidence. After going through their website I remembered staying at the same hotel chain in some other city. Since I had a past good experience I decided to stick with this hotel only.

The Fern An Ecotel Hotel, Ahmedabad
The Fern An Ecotel Hotel, Ahmedabad
The trip turned out to be a really good one and the stay was great as well. The rooms were spacious, clean, and hygienic. The services too were up to mark; the staff was always on call and helpful. There was one time when we needed medical supplies urgently. Not only was the staff on-point with providing the basic first-aid but also arranged an on-call doctor to ensure that everything was okay. It is this dedicated team that impressed me. Definitely a hotel that will remain on my list of dependable, safe, and comfortable places to stay at when travelling across India. The fact that they have hotels in many major cities makes them more attractive for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment