Tuesday 17 May 2016

Stay in well- equipped Hotel in Amritsar with comfortable rooms



The weekend was just around the corner and I needed to get out of my work atmosphere for once because I haven’t spent much time with my daughter lately. I have always wanted to visit Amritsar because of the historical significance and I thought the trip might be of educational help for my daughter as well. After some research of my own and some recommendation about some a hotel in Amritsar I booked a 1 night and 2 days package offer for a double room at The Fern Residency Amritsar. We even got a free ride to Wagah Border on request on our first day. There are about 48 rooms in this hotel and I am sure all the rooms were elegant and well equipped with modern amenities like ours was. 

The Fern Residency, Amritsar
The Fern Residency, Amritsar
On the second day my daughter and I bonded over a pampering session at their in-house Spa which was amazing and I for one badly needed it. The dining experience on the first night wasn’t that impressive, however the second day was very good. My daughter especially liked the late night snacks from CafĂ© Velvette. Our trip to The Golden Temple and Jallianwala Bagh was seamless the next day because unlike other accommodations The Fern Residency is also the best one can find among the hotels in Amritsar near bus stand. On our next visit we will spend more time in the pool area and try the fitness centre too.

No comments:

Post a Comment