Saturday 5 March 2016

Stay in comfortable Hotels near Jaipur International Airport

I am a frequent traveler and I love the city of Jaipur whether for work or for leisure, this city never fails to amaze me, the beautiful architecture and the colorful markets always make up for the tiresome travelling schedules I have. For accommodation I always look for an easy access from the airport and by far The Fern Hotel Jaipur is the best among other hotels near Jaipur International Airport. With around 80 guest rooms and suites, every room has been designed with inspiration derived from the Rajput Heritage, it takes me back in time. Luxury and art come together in this hotel. The in-room facilities includes TV, complimentary coffee and tea maker, in room dining, business desk which is so convenient specially for me or anyone on a business trip.


The Fern, Jaipur

The Fern, Jaipur

Even some good hotel deals in Jaipur don’t include some amazing facilities, high speed wifi and a 24 hour coffee shop is the best deal and all my work gets done seamlessly.  The swimming pool is always a pleasant area to hang out. I love their Patisserie Le Gourmet Lounge. I stayed in this hotel for an entire weekend and extended a day, and during my stay I dined at Conversation restaurant with some of my friends, and the food was just amazing. This hotel has one or other offer with many benefits, so it is advisable to check the offers before making a trip. Otherwise this is the best hotel to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment