Wednesday 9 December 2015

T2 Beacon - The Ideal Hotel near the Powai Lake for Business Travelers

On my recent visit to the 'city of dreams', Mumbai, my office booked my stay at T2 Beacon Hotel. It is an economy category business hotel which is located a few minutes away from the international and domestic airport and a walking distance away from the business district on Andheri-Kurla road.

T2 Beacon Hotel, Mumbai
T2 Beacon is the ideal hotel near Kurla Railway Station for business travelers who want to stay near the business district. In total, there are 27 well-maintained and spacious rooms, and a Mughlai specialty restaurant called Naaz Restaurant that serves lip-smacking Mughlai in the city. Talking about the facilities, the hotel offers high-speed Wi-Fi internet, has a 24 hours concierge and front desk, a meeting room that has enough room to accommodate 10 people, fitness center, transportation services to the airport (and local) and much more.

The fact that this wonderful hotel is near the Powai lake, makes it the number one choice for travelers. During my stay, most of the times I preferred staying in the hotel enjoying the comforts of the room. And I must say it was pure bliss! 

In fact, I would, for sure, recommend T2 Beacon to my friends and family. The staffs here is very welcoming and efficient, they won’t make you feel like you are staying in a hotel. The next time I come to Mumbai, business or leisure, I would definitely stay in this hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment