Thursday 10 December 2015

Exclusive Hotels in Dapoli Maharashtra Gives Tourists a Pleasant Stay

Dapoli is a small town in Maharashtra. It is a small town of marvelous miracles because there is so much to discover in this town. Surrounded by coconut farms and beautiful rivers if you are looking for little pleasures in life this is the place to be. I have been here two times. And both the times I stayed in The Fern Somali Resort, in my view this ranks the top among the best hotels in Dapoli Maharashtra. It is located near the easily accessible Murud, Karde and Ladghar beach and offers more than 35 spacious rooms equipped with the modern facilities. I especially liked the veranda where I can sit and do my work because it exposes me to green trees and nature and sip on tea or coffee in the quiet evenings.

The Fern, Samali Resort, Dapoli
The Fern Samali Resort has multiple dining options. I enjoyed both my in - room dining and my lunch at Zhilan, I would, however, recommend an in-room dining if you don’t want to leave your comfortable room as I did because I can vouch that this is the best accommodation in Dapoli that you can find. The swimming pool is a nice area to chill with some beer if not you can sip on some fine cocktail in Quiana bar. On my first visit to this hotel, I did not know about the various offers that were available but on my second visit I even availed 50% discount on my 3rd night.

No comments:

Post a Comment