Friday 20 November 2015

Looking for Luxury Hotels in Seshadri Road, Bangalore?


Bangalore is the most sought after cosmopolitan city in India. Bangalore is the capital of the Southern State of Karnataka. It is best known for making people all over the world feel at home. It was no less of an experience for me. My work brought me to this warm hospitable city and I was mesmerized by the kindness of the people around me.

Since it was a first-time visit to the city, it was a bit of a struggle to place me in an accommodation worthy of my taste. I was looking for hotels in Seshadri Road Bangalore and this lovely young gentleman who acted as my part time travel guide took me to The Fern Citadel Hotel. He was keen on telling me that it was one of the best hotels near Bangalore Palace, which was the centre of my work there.
Hotels in Seshadri Road Bangalore
The Fern Citadel Hotel, Bangalore
Entering this humble setting of a hotel, I was overwhelmed with the service standard at The Fern Citadel Hotel. There was not a moment where I felt stranded and my check-in was seamlessly comfortable. Well equipped with 111 luxuriously furnished rooms enhanced by the intuitive services and high-end amenities, The Fern Citadel was a dream for a worn out traveller like me. The impeccable 24x7 service provided by the associates was gratifying. The Mahatma Gandhi Meditation Centre and the rooftop swimming pool were the things that caught my fancy; by no means would I have left this lovely hotel without trying these facilities. And, to my delight it was a pleasurable and wholesome satisfactory stay.

For anyone looking for accommodation in Bangalore, I highly recommend Fern Citadel Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment