Wednesday 4 November 2015

Luxury Hotels in Ahmedabad: Designed for Business Travellers & Globetrotters

As a consultant working with my clients in Ahmedabad, I usually spend my weekdays on site, in Ahmedabad, and weekends back home in Mumbai. Last week, I was looking for a convenient stay at a luxury hotel in Ahmedabad. Through a quick internet search, I made a list of hotels near Iskcon Temple Ahmedabad, but I selected The Fern as it had everything that I was looking for my associate and myself. We had requested for an airport pick up and it was well organized by the hotel.

Luxury Hotels in Ahmedabad
The Fern, Ahmedabad
My associate and I were amazed by the exciting ambiance and a holistic hospitality at the hotel.The interiors of our room displayed an elegant combination of European linear designs and traditional Gujarati themes. My client, my associate and I, we all enjoyed our meal at The Garden Café at the hotel’s lobby level. The buffet became a memorable experience to us, as the menu offered over 50 dishes from Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisines, and whatever food we wanted, was served so dotingly; all of us were relishing the flavours of the season. No doubt as to why the business meeting with my client went so good and the deal was finalized instantly. The hotel’s staff was very friendly, especially the restaurant crew, who went an extra mile to accommodate our special dietary needs.

Next month, I am planning to go to Ahmedabad as part of another official visit and I might stay in The Fern, Ahmedabad. I would definitely recommend this hotel for all the business travellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment