Tuesday 6 October 2015

Experience Rejuvenation for Hotels near Powai Lake Mumbai

Mumbai, the city of dreams has been a hot travel destination for leisure travellers as well as business travellers. Today, from expats around the world to middle income groups, Mumbai has been a growing hub in terms of tourism and business. Popularly referred to as the ‘New York’ of India, the city is believed to never sleep. Guess what on my recent trip to the city, I was amazed by the great life of the city. With hotel near Powai Lake Mumbai, you can experience rejuvenation like never before and I was amazed by the warmth of the hospitality shown by them.

Business Hotel in Mumbai
Rodas Powai, Mumbai
One can definitely check online for the latest hotel offers in Mumbai and enjoy a business holiday like anything.  When you walk into the lobby, one can feel the warmth of the seamless hospitality standards as they greet you with a nice welcome drink and wet towel. For me, the check in procedure was smooth, though the hotel maintains a tight security and some agitated guests were there, I felt it was the right thing to do. Being safe and secured is a priority of every hotel and guests are very well taken care of here. The room that was allocated to me was amazing and I was delighted to see the in room amenities available that added value to guest stay. Immediately after check in to my room, I ordered a nice warm breakfast for myself and the tasteful memory of that meal still remains with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment