Monday 26 October 2015

Best Business Hotel in Gurgaon for a Relaxing Stay

I often visit Gurgaon for the purpose of work, so I am quite accustomed to the city. I have a fixed hotel where I generally put up, but during my last visit I could not get reservation there. In fact it is one of the best hotels in Gurgaon especially for the business travelers. So, with a heavy heart on a friend’s recommendation I booked The Fern Residency Gurgaon.

The Fern Residency, Gurgaon
The Fern Residency, Gurgaon is a new property and must say it was really good. The warm welcome of the staff told me that I am going to have a great time here. The rooms are nicely appointed and quite calm and peaceful. The rooms also had all the modern amenities which made my stay really comfortable. Even the facilities provided in the hotel were quite good like laundry service, express check-in and check-out, banquet hall & meeting rooms, fitness center and much more.

What I liked best about this hotel is its location. All the important places as well as the metro station is easily accessible. Thereby, making it convenient for the business travelers. Food was amazing at Felicita, their restaurant and there was versatility in their menu as well. They also have the facility for in-room dining which I availed once. One of my clients and I also had a great time in their bar Gluck. The ambiance was very nice and peaceful.

Warm hospitality, great amenities and cordial staff has won me over. Would surely  put up in this hotel in my next visit. If you are looking for a good hotel near DLF Cyber City Gurgaon, I would always suggest The Fern Residency!

1 comment:

  1. If you’re a frequent Business Traveler and prefer comfort and luxury to relax in after a long meeting and a tiring day of work, then look no further as Renest Hotels & Resorts are the Best Business hotel in Gurugram . We offer comfortable rooms, beautiful interiors and best- hospitality, it is the Best Business hotel in Gurugram. Contact Us: +91 9971866667

    ReplyDelete